Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 21 April 2008

Blog of the Week

Thanks Louise for the nomination she nominated my blog Made By Me as 'blog of the week'.  You can check out more of it HERE

Last One For the Day..

I wasn't going to post again tonight, but I'm a woman and I'm allowed to change my mind.  This is another scrap page for Baylee's album, you all must be getting sick of them by now.  But I've only got two left and I'll be all caught up. 

This is her 3 year old page, and it was inspired by 3 people, the Stem Silhouettes over French Script came from a card I made at Stamp Club with Michelle, the Butterfly from a card off Amber's Blog, and the colours from a card off Sarah's Blog.  For once I remembered who, that makes a change.

Baylee 3yr 6x6

Stampsets - Stipple Butterfly, Stem Silhouettes, French Script (none of which are currently available)

Ink - Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Black Stazon

Cardstock - Soft Sky, Night of Navy, Whisper White

Accessories - Watercolour Crayons, Blender Pens, Dimensionals, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Rub Ons

Now it's time for bed, I'm sure Bella will be up early, hopefully not 5am again, and we're booked into the gym tomorrow. Nite Everyone.

Blue Butterfly

No comments: