Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Pic of the week...


Hi Crafters,

Well another busy week filled with sick children, managing a Rugby team and helping out at school.  I'm starting to get craft withdrawal symptoms, consisting of getting butterflies in my tummy when I feel like crafting, thinking of great card ideas and even dreaming of making cards. Do you get those days?

For those of you that have taken a little time for yourself, I applaud you! So why not take a moment so everyone can see your hard work.

From today onwards on this blog if I select your great craft idea and display it on my weekly pics, I want you to display this image on your blog beneath your picture. This is my way of saying "Good job for crafting this week"

 
 
So don't hesitate start crafting today so I can see all those great craft ideas...
 
Now for this weeks pics...
 
 
 
Have a great crafting week everyone!
 

4 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thank you so much Callena!

Stamp with Angela said...

Callena, you do a great job each week choosing some wonderful cards and projects for us to see. I think your "pic of the week" is a great idea too.

Each week I look forward to seeing what you have chosen as well as reading your thoughts and words of wisdom. I have enjoyed things like your tips on taking photos, interviews with other demos etc. I know it all takes time and effort.

I hope your family are all better soon and you get some time to do some crafting.

Callena Lewis said...

Thank you Angela, I love doing the blog and it's really nice to see you enjoy each weeks posts. I also think it's fantastic that all you demo's are so creative, it give me inspiration each week! :)

Debbie Lamb said...

Thanks so much Callena. What a lovely surprise! I totally agree with what Angela said - you do an awesome job each week passing on tips about photography or interviews with other crafters and your selections are always something to look forward to. I hope you get to have some time for yourself soon x