Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 11 September 2016

NZSU Pics of the Week 11 Sept 2016

We are heading into the silly season rapidly and Christmas cards are being posted all over Social Media. This year we have some very "Summery Christmas" sets available in the Holiday Catalogue aimed obviously for the NZ/Australian market, however there are also some wonderful traditional images for those who still favour traditional. Personally I love traditional and have decided to use "Santa's Sleigh" bundle for my cards this season, with lots of glitter! It was a toss up between "Santa's Sleigh" and the "Star of Light" bundle which I also love, maybe I'll need to get that bundle as well because I'm seeing some beautiful creations using the "Star of Light" Isn't it awesome being able to get sets in bundles, love it!
Have a fantastic week.


No comments: