Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 29 March 2016

NZSU Pics of the Week 27 March 2016

I hope you have enjoyed Easter Weekend with Family and friends. I've been in Christchurch for the past couple of weeks helping out with our newest grandchild and took a couple of days out to accompany two of our other grandsons up to Auckland for a couple of days over the weekend, so it's been a busy family time for me. 

Wonderful news this week to learn that Sara has been appointed as the permanent CEO of Stampin' Up, I know that many of you have enjoyed the past year with Sara heading Stampin' Up as have I and it's wonderful to have Shelli back with us again, what a great team!

The excitement is building as we get closer to "On Stage" there is always something to look forward to with Stampin' Up.

Have a fabulous week.




No comments: