Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 3 May 2015

NZSU Pics of the Week 3 May 2015

 I hope all Convention attendees had a wonderful time. A huge CONGRATULATIONS to the "Creative Inkers" team for their phenomenal success at the Awards night, for those of you who haven't heard yet;

Jacque Williams 1st for all categories plus $700K milestone for career sales!
Paula Dobson 3rd for recruiting in New Zealand. Julia Leece 3rd for leadership in New Zealand. Kristine McNickle 2nd in New Zealand for sales. 

I'm going to try a new format for our weekly blog ie: instead of showcasing 9 projects for the week I'm going to choose 6 to display. Along with a couple of other demo's I think this is a more realistic number to showcase, if you have any other suggestions regarding our blog please email me, I'd welcome hearing from you.

Have a fabulous week.

Top Row:   Alison Hyde   Angela Palmer   Paula Reid


2 comments:

Stamp with Angela said...

I think it works well with siz pics each week. Thank you for faithfully doing this each week. You do a great job and I always look forward to seeing everyone's creations.

Janet Mills said...

Hi Angela, thanks for your lovely comment, it's great to get some feed back. Thanks also for your fabulous and regular posts. Hugs Janet.