Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 9 November 2014

NZSU Pics of The Week 9 Nov 2014

Welcome to this week's post, I would like to start with extending our deepest Sympathies to Emma, our NZ Manager and her family for the tragic loss of her Nephew,  Luke last weekend.


A huge "Thumbs Up" to Sharlene Meyer for her outstanding article in the latest edition of our Stampin' Up "Impressions" magazine.

When you read this post I will be on the high seas taking a cruise with my dear husband. It is our anniversary in November and because he doesn't take enough time away from work, I booked this wee holiday as a surprise for him. We flew to Sydney on Friday afternoon (He still didn't know where were going) and boarded the cruise ship on Saturday. We return to Sydney on Saturday 15th Nov and fly home later in the day. I have our laptop with us so hopefully I will be able to keep up with all your blogs through the week.



Top Row:   Angela Palmer   Jacque Williams   Keryn Campbell
2nd Row:   Kathryn Tyrell   Paula Reid    
3rd Row:    Paula Dobson    Susan Wong   
4th Row:   Sharlene Meyer   Alison Hyde

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks Janet for including my card. I hope you're having too much fun on your cruise to be worrying about checking out blog posts.