Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 30 November 2014

NZSU Pics of the Week 30 Nov 2014

Only 25 days to go!! How did that happen? I've got the decorations out and will start putting the tree up and decorating tomorrow after I've picked my grandsons up from school, they love dressing the tree. I've made up the wee advent boxes for them, but I might have to buy some more chocolates to put in them tomorrow, it's just possible I may have eaten a few over the weekend, "oops!"

It is time to start asking if anyone would like to take on the administration of our NZSU blog next year, flick me an email if you're keen.

Have a fabulous week everyone.



No comments: