Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 29 June 2014

Pics of the Week 29 June 2014

Hello Fellow Stampers, I hope you have all had as wonderful a weekend as I have. I have spent the weekend in Christchurch with one of my sons and grandsons, the weather has been beautiful with crisp mornings and blue skies all day. It is so special to spend time with Hunter he is a beautiful 2 year old and I try to get down there to see him every couple of months.

This week we have a very special "Guest Designer" Angela Palmer's gorgeous 3 year old daughter, she is featured in our Pics this week.

Only 2 more "sleeps" until the new annual catalogue goes live, the new catalogue is fabulous and I love the new "In Colors" especially Blackberry Bliss as many of you do.

Have a special week with our new annual catalogue. Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Stamp with Angela said...

Janet you do a great job each week putting together the pics of the week. Thanks for including my three years old's card last week. That was quite special.