Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 16 March 2014

Pics of the Week 16th March 2014

I hope everyone managed to enjoy their weekend despite the weather.  Excellent weather for staying indoors and crafting. I've been in Christchurch for the weekend visiting one of my sons and grandson, delightful in spite of the weather.
Congratulations to Alison Hyde's daughter Jessica, for winning first prize for her card at the Methven  show on the weekend. Here is her entry, the Owl photo in this week's Pics is also one of Jessica's.
Have a great week everyone.





2 comments:

Alison said...

Thankyou Janet for the lovely comment and display of my daughters card. She is tickled pink.

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for including my project in this week's pics of the week.