Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 20 January 2014

Sunday 19 January - Pics of the week delayed

 




We have been in Melbourne since Monday this week experiencing the extreme temperatures of up to 44 degrees, thank goodness for air conditioning! My husband, Brian has spent three days at the Australian Open as he has done for at least the last six years and luckily enjoys the hot weather.


I placed my pre-order before we left for Australia, so I can't wait to start trying out the new products, I have already seen some of the wonderful projects fellow demo's have created, it's always so exciting to get a new range of products.
Unfortunately the computer I'm using in Melbourne doesn't have a program to enable me to showcase the "Pics of the week" so I will post them on Tuesday 21st Jan my apologies for the delay.


Have a good week and hopefully find some time for crafting. 
 

No comments: