Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 11 December 2013

What has been your favourite received gift?

Hi Crafters,

Well only 13 days till Christmas and my kids are getting more and more excited, I'm not sure why because we don't even have our tree up yet...lol.

I'm the type of person that LOVES! giving gifts more than receiving, the thought of someone enjoying the item you selected is fantastic.
What was the one gift you remember enjoying the most? one that sticks in your mind as a fun memory? The one present that I remember even to this day still makes me smile. It was when I was a young girl and I received my very first bike, it was pink with pink tassels on the handle bars and I just loved it. I couldn't of been any older than 10 but even now I still think about that bike :)

Well ponder that question, it might bring back some great memories from your past Christmas's.

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
 
Have a great week everyone!
 

No comments: