Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 16 December 2013

MDS all the way...

Hi Crafters,

Every week so far I've generated and adjusted the pictures on Photoshop before blogging, but not everyone has this programme where as most demonstrators have MDS, so with only 2 more post until the lovely Janet Mills takes over from me on the NZSU blog I thought I'd generate this weeks "pics of the week" on MDS.

Not only does this programme allow you to select a size you want your project to be, it also allows you to adjust the photos and adds a drop shadow on all images at once, I'm quite impressed by the result so why not give it a go yourself.

Now onto this weeks pics...



 

No comments: