Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 26 November 2013

29 days and counting...

Hi Crafters,

Only 29 more days until Christmas, yes that's correct 29 days!!.

When I sat and counted the days I can't lie it gave me a shock, I really didn't know it was that close, I'm going to have to put my skates on and work overdrive to finish everything before then.

If you don't know what to ask Santa for, here is a few ideas...

  • Stampin Up Stamps
  • Stampin Up Embellishments
  • Stampin Up MDS
  • ow and some more Stampin up Products...

Well I'll be putting in my Christmas List to the Hubby and it will consist of some of the above.

To get your pallet started have a look at the below pics...

 
Middle Row L-R: Roz Begbie, Paula Reid, Delys Cram.
 
Have a great and creative week everyone.
 

No comments: