Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 30 July 2013

The New Holiday Catalogue is almost here...

Hi Crafters,

Haven't we been spoiled for choice, this month we got to introduce the New 2013-2014 catalogue with lots of new and exciting products. And now we've been given the Holiday Catalogue to view before sales become available in September, with more exciting goodies.

If you are anything like me, my list on the Annual catalogue was looking long, but add the Holiday Catalogue and it has extended by about a page...whoops sorry my lovely Husband I might have to look at getting some more goodies.

I hope you enjoyed the last few weeks of Demonstrator interviews, It's always good seeing how other demonstrators run their business and what they love the most about Stampin Up.

Now onto this weeks pics...

 
Bottom Row L-R: Debbie Lamb, Roz Begbie, Paula Reid.
 
I hope you all have a creative week.
 
 



No comments: