Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day!!


Hi Stampers,

Well I'm sitting here and it's almost 4am while doing this post the reason is I've been spending the last few weeks prepping photos from a photo shot I took, and while I'm a little late I did indulged myself with a day off on Sunday and did NOTHING! While enjoying my 8th Mothers Day.

I can now tick that job off and onto the next... convention swaps; all the items have been on our table for the last week half done I'm lucky I have such an understanding husband.

I hope you all had a fantastic Mothers Day; I made a fantastic card from Ann Wills stamp club which my Mother-in-law loved.

Enjoy this week’s pic...


 
 
Have a fantastic week everyone... PS only 9 sleeps to go
 
 

No comments: