Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 7 January 2013

The Best of 2012


With this being my first post and everyone no doubt enjoying their long overdue holidays, I thought I would go back on all the great work Paula has done over the last year and select the best of the best. This is kind of a big THANKS to Paula for looking after the NZSU for the year.

So I went back over all months Jan- Dec 2012 and selected my pics. I have to say it was a tough job to only select one for each month but here they are... 



Once again thanks Paula for all your hard work I hope I can do as well as you for 2013.

Top Row L-R:       Paula Dobson, Debbie Lamb, Jacque Williams
Second Row L-R:   Tracey Old, Sharlene Meyer, Kristine McNickle
Third Row L-R:     Rachael Knight, Delys Cram, Karen Rogers
Bottom Row L-R: Julia Leece, Helen Williams, Susan Wong

5 comments:

Keryn Campbell said...

Welcome Callena.

Paula Reid said...

Thanks for your thanks :) Love the new look of the blog. Here's to a great year.

Stamp with Angela said...

Thanks Paula for all your work last year with the blog.

Welcome Callena.

Callena Lewis said...

Thanks guys

Anonymous said...

Thanks Paula for all your posts last year and yay Callena and thanks for the mention!