Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 26 August 2012

Showcasing Retiring Products

Hi there

Thought I'd get this done early as I'm fighting a head cold at the moment and will head to bed early.  I don't want to take it with me to the States!

Here are the picks showcasing retiring products.  Some stamps I'm sure your glad to see go and others not so happy they are leaving our shores.  Just remember there are LOTS of lovely new things only 6 sleeps away.

Top Row - L to R:  Alison Hydes, Delys Cram, Keryn Campbell
Middle Row - L to R:  Lisa Bullock, Sharlene Meyer, Debbie Lamb
Bottom Row - L to R:  Katrina Criglington, Sharon de Vos, Ann Wills

Have a great week and we'll see you back next Sunday with some new stuff :)

Paula

No comments: