Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 1 July 2012

Let the holidays begin

For those of you who have school kids I hope you have a relaxing next two weeks!  For those of us working the roads will be a lot quieter.

I have just realised I didn't put a challenge up last month - I'm not really sure where June went.  I will make sure I remember for this month.

Here are this weeks picks:
Top Row - L to R:  Rhonda Fawcett, Linda Scott, Heliza Payne
Middle Row - L to R:  Keryn Campbell, Sharlene Meyer, Rachael Knight
Bottom Row - L to R:  Sharon de Vos, Karen Rogers, Jacque Pedersen

Welcome to Vanita Hurbuns, Heliza Payne and Sharon de Vos who have joined NZSU - we look forward to seeing your creations.

Have a great week.
Paula

No comments: