Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 23 January 2011

My First Post and First Collage

Hi All

I hope you like my choices this week.  Even with a lot of demonstrators still on holiday there was still a lot of creative yumminess to choose from.  I've even included projects from our two new demonstrators on the list this week Frances Poff and Rhonda Imrie.


Top L-R: - Rachael Knight, Rhonda Imrie, Deb Ryan
Middle L-R: - Helen Williams, Anita Kleinjan, Roz Begbie
Bottom L-R: - Sarah Gough, Paula Dobson, Frances Poff

While I will be following what Karen set up for the blog in the beginning I'm very open to change for the NZSU blog so any ideas you have will be gratefully accepted.  




Share

5 comments:

Helen Williams said...

Welcome Keryn.
Thanks.

Paula Dobson said...

Well done Keryn - a lovely selection. Thanks for choosing mine too, lol

Pam Cregeen said...

Thanks for doing the blog Keryn. Looks to me like you are doing a good job already! Pam

Debi said...

thanks Keryn, always a thrill to see these samplers-I love our diversity :) and of course thanks for choosing mine x

Jones Family said...

fantastic projects, and lots of wonderful inspiration ladies. Thanks Keryn for taking on this task.