Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Thursday 23 December 2010

My apologies

I'm just to busy to blog & I certainly do need to apologies to Narelle who did our Fab 9 & I haven't had a chance to post them up for you to see.

Today is the first day of my holidays which I've actually felt like I'm rested - just as well as I'm back to work next Wednesday! I sincerely hope that everyone's Christmas celebrations are fantabulous (a  Karen word) & I know Narelle will forgive me as she is my winner for leaving 10 blog comments - when I see her next I'll hand over a roll of Baja Breezed striped grosgrain ribbon which is retired but still a SU! colour.


Once again Merry Christmas & all the very best for 2011.  I will be blog hopping around starting Monday January 10th looking for the Fab 9 picks on the NZ blogs for the week.

No comments: