Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Friday 5 November 2010

Twice as much fun this week

No way could I condense my favourite picks this week - so going to share 18 fabulous ideas.

Next week Narelle Hoggard has volunteered to do the picks & I'll be mean & only let her choose 9 - so she can see how hard this "job" is! If anyone else wants to volunteer do drop me an e-mail thanks.


The first lot top line from L->R: Jacque Pedersen, Karen Rogers, Ann Wills
Middle line: Julia Leece, Kristine McNickle, Delys Cram
Bottom line: Lisa Bullock, Kerryn Campbell, Debbie (& Sarah) Airey


The 2nd lot of picks top line: Shelley Stewart, Patrice Halliday-Larsen, Paula Dobson
Middle: Paula Woods, Roz Begbie, Sarah Gough
Bottom: Sarah Roche, Sharna Russell, Narelle Hoggard

1 comment:

Keryn Campbell said...

Thanks for including my card Karen.