Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 2 March 2010

Paula's Impossible Box

Paula has created her tutorial & blogged it & it's fabulous so do check it out & I'm sure if you ask her nicely she'll send you the instructions in a PDF file. Click HERE to see what I mean.

So our challenge this week will be to have a go & link your creations below with Mr Linky which will close at 8pm Tuesday 9th March



So I'm still looking for someone to write a tutorial for NZSU exclusively plus tell us all a bit about yourselves - don't be shy or it'll have to be me!

1 comment:

Danielle Daws said...

Hi there! Can Aussie demos enter? I'll definitely be giving Paula's box a go!