Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 26 October 2009

Inspiration - how to make a window frame in a card

Hi all it's been a 3 day weekend in NZ (BLISS) so to finish the weekend off I thought I'd point out the cute video Jacque Pedersen has created on her blog on how to make a window frame - it's so easy.




This would be a really cool Christmas card as it's quick and easy but has a bit of WOW & I love that CHUNKY glitter! Contact your demonstrator on how to earn the Window Dressing stamp set (which is a level 3 hostess set).

So how about the first NZSU blog challenge (since I've been one of the administrators)?

The challenge is to create a card using the window frame technique. I'll have a random draw this coming Saturday at approximately 8pm. The winner will receive a roll of Certainly Celery Twill & So Saffron grosgrain ribbon (~$35 value) from me.

The winner was no. 7 congratulations Delys I'll be in touch.

If you don't have a blog, load your card photo to a site like SCS or PCP & link back to Mr Linky below:



Happy crafting & I've changed the date (24 hours later) as so many cool cards & ideas & I want to enter too!
KarenR

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool challenge, Karen - thank you!