Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Sunday 21 June 2009

Step It Up Challenge - by Marelle Taylor

Here's another challenge for you to check out. This one is by Marelle Taylor - a very talented Aussie Demo. I really like the idea she's come up with - and I liked her card so much I've added it to my folder of cards to case. To see what her challenge is all about - check out Marelle's Blog for details.



1 comment:

Lisa Green said...

ooooh, i loved this when i saw it, Makes me want to get my Butt into gear and give it a go (of course, those of you that went to convention would have remembered this concept from on-stage) but it kinda 'wow-ed' me, causde It's a cool concept that i never thought of, workshop make'n'take to card to sell at market, kazaam!