Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 31 January 2009

Photo Watermarks


Good afternoon everyone.  I've been playing on my computer making a new watermark for my photos on Photoshop. According to SU every picture of every card/layout/project that uses their products must have their name and copyright on it.

If you're unsure how to make a watermark - I'm happy to do one for you, you do need Photoshop (any version).  Just email me nzsublog@xtra.co.nz

Here's mine, the pink is just the background so you can see the lettering.  Once you've got the image, open both the image and the photo you want to add the watermark to.  Right click the watermark layer in the layers panel and choose 'duplicate'  then choose the image you wish to duplicate it onto.  Any questions just let me know.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Trudi,

Yes please, could you please make one for me? I have tried this but I dont have the right programme or something. Thanks so much

Angela