Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 26 January 2009

Amy Fleming - Blog of the Week




Everytime I visit Amy's blog I'm amazed.  Her cards have really stepped up over the last few months and they're stunning!  I'm sure you'll agree.  I asked Amy a few questions  - 

What's your favourite techniques to use when stamping?
My favourite technique is paper tolling, I like to look at the stamped image and see if I can try and add some dimension to the card.

How long have you been a demo and what advice do you have for new demos?
I have been a demo now for 11 months and my best advice is do not sign up when you are already addicted to stamping, my business doesn't make any money because I spend it all on SU products (LOL).  Same here.

When you're not busy stamping and being a mum what else do you do in your spare time?
Gardening, I love my roses and I am currently nagging my husband to finish my vegetable garden.

What are you hoping will be in the new catalogue?
Lots of gorgeous new ribbons and flower build a brads.


You can visit Amy's blog by clicking HERE.


1 comment:

Denise Ibbett said...

I totally agree with your pick Trudi - I love Amy's Blog & think her work is stunning.