Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Thursday 11 December 2008

Check back for new posts

Things have been slow around here again I know.  I've been doing night shifts at work and they tend to wipe me out a bit.  If you think things are a bit slack here, you should see my house!  Also we had a family friend pass away on Tuesday so have been pre-occupied with that as well.

So today I'm planning on getting the house habitable again and will be blog hopping this afternoon to check out what you've all been up to and will be posting this evening.

Have a great day.
Trudi

Ok so I didn't come back as planned - but now I have the weekend off....  so maybe later...

No comments: