Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Monday 2 June 2008

Trudi's June Challenge Entry

And before I go to bed, here's my entry.  I'm thinking Lovely As A Tree will be popular with this one.


Stamps - Lovely As A Tree, Riveting (Retired Hostess)
Ink - Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock - Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla,
DSP - Outlaw
Accessories - Grosgrain, Hodgepodge, Tab Punch, 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

kareN stampZ said...

Wow the tree/whole card is fantastic, think I may have to grit my teeth & order Wasted oops Wanted (yes I don't like horses) & the corresponding DP - Outlook - it's so right for masculine stuff - which we all hate. well done Trudi.