Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Tuesday 1 July 2008

July Challenge - CrissCross Card


Your challenge, should you wish to accept, is a criss cross card, I am going to be doing a sketch every month starting in August. I thought I would ease you all into it nice and slowly with an easy first one, so hence a criss cross. I have loaded a picture so those of you that may not know what a criss cross is can have a look. Also if you need some instructions here are some really good ones.

It would be great if everyone (including you Aussies that visit) could have a go, it would be a nice way to share ideas, and see some new "faces" on here.


You can email me a picture of your card here and I will upload it.

I look forward to seeing what you all come up with.










No comments: