Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 21 May 2008

SC#1 - Trudi

Lovely As A Tree 03

Here's my card for SC#1.  This set is such a great set for Masculine Cards.  Hope you like it, I don't have the tab punch yet, so rounded the corners instead. Also there's lots of sponging, I'm really into sponging at the moment.

Stamp Sets - Lovely as a Tree, Weathered (BG), Birthday Whimsey (SAB)

Ink - Close to Cocoa, Black Stazon, Mellow Moss

Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss

Accessories - Corner Rounder, Cropadile, Black Eyelets, Taupe Grosgrain

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fab masculine card! I have trouble with masculine cards myself, so this is great inspiration to get doing some! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Masculine cards are so difficult, this one is great! I'm surprised that such a seemingly plain stamp set can produce such a nice result.