Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 3 May 2008

Mag's May Challenge Entry

Just to let you know, each photo posted on the web featuring SU products needs to have the copyright stuff on it.  I'm happy to add the info when you email me cards to be posted on NZSU.  If you want to know how to do it yourself, there's a tutorial on my blog HERE.

Anyway here's Mag's entry, I love this set although I haven't gotten it myself. And her water colouring is lovely.

May Chal _Mag

Stamp Set - Touch of Nature

Cardstock - Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White

Ink - Stazon Black, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa

DSP - Fall Flowers

Accessories - 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain, Earth Element Brads, Mat Pack

No comments: