Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Friday 4 April 2008

Inspirational

The main reason for this blog is to inspire.  To share our love for stamping and paper craft.  So I thought I'd try and display a card/scrap page/3D project every few days from different blogs from NZ stampers and demos.  If you come across a card that inspires you, email me at trudi.hopkinson@xtra.co.nz with the link to the card and I'll post it under the title Inspirational and include a link to that person's blog.

This idea came after visiting the blog Inspirational, it showcases papercraft projects from around the world and has absoutley gorgeous work on it.  Check it out.

The first inspiration piece is from Michelle's blog as she is always inspiring me and teaching me new things about stamping.  This card she did inspired me to do a scrap book page using the same colours and stamp set.  For details on the card check out her blog O 2 B Stampin

Inspire 04 04

Remember if you're looking for inspiration for a particular stamp set, check out the labels down the side, all the sets featured on this blog are listed and the list is frequently added to.

No comments: