Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 15 March 2008

Blog of the Week - The INKredible Journey

Karen has been busy making some gorgeous cards and 3D items for Easter, so thought that since it's less than a week away we should spotlight her blog.  Her blog The Inkredible Journey is definitely one to check out for Easter ideas.

Bunny Hugs are multiplying!!

I suppose that's what bunnies do.
I love my wee Bunny Hugs stamp set that is in the summer mini catalogue (6 stamps for $39.95) and was really pleasantly surprised to see that my upline Jacque was using it at class last night too. We made a wee treat box and a matching card - don't they look cute with my bag-a-lope - now I wonder who will get these next week??



Click the picture if you can't see but the card is all iridescent - ohhh!

If any of you are wondering why the layout is different on NZSU compared to the original post it's because I post via Windows Live Writer (a fantastic and easy to use and free blog editing programme)

No comments: