Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 6 February 2008

Judy's February Challenge

Here is a stunning card that Judy made.  Check out more of her cards on her blog Cards, Scrapbooking & Musings

Feb Chal _Judy

 

I am submitting a card I have made using the gorgeous French Flair background gold embossed onto Vintage Violet cardstock. Added the ribbon before mounting onto the metallic gold cardstock card then added embellishments. Inside of card has a cream parchment insert with the bird from my matching Carte Postale set stamped in gold in the top right hand corner.  This was a reasonably easy card to make but feel that it appears more complex than it actually is.  I really love this stamp and the matching Carte Postale set.
I made this to send to friends later this month for their golden wedding anniversary.

Stamp Sets - French Flair, Carte Postale

Cardstock - Vintage Violet, Metallic Gold

Ink - Versamark, Gold

Accessories - Ribbon, Gold EP

1 comment:

Fiona said...

I love this set - and it looks lovely on here embossed.