Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Wednesday 13 February 2008

Blog of the Week - Punknscrap

This post is from Louise's blog.  She's used one of my favourite stamp sets.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Bundle of Love

 lou blog photo 02
This is my entry for the weekend SCS sketch challenge.
I love the Giraffe, it is from bundle of love which was a set available back in the spring catalogue. I can't stop using this one though. I like this set alot more than the baby sets in the idea catalogue.
I bought the Sarah dp for the mini book class I am holding next week, but I just couldn't resist opening the pack I fell in love with this paper in particular. I am mad on paisley!
Card Recipe:
Bundle of Love Stamp Set
Curvy Verses Stamp Set
Polkadots & Paisley Stamp Set
Sarah dp
Apricot Appeal Cardstock
Barely Banana Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Blender Pen
Basic Black Ink Pad
Barely Banana Ink Pad
Apricot Appeal Ink Pad
Soft Subtles Brads
Mini Glue Dots
Dazzling Diamonds
Distressing Tool

Posted by punknscrap at 9:03 AM

No comments: