Statement of the Heart

"To love what we do and share what we love,as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments... in this we make a difference!"

Saturday 29 December 2007

Blog of the Week - PunknScrap

I know it's late, it's been one of those weeks.  So finally here is our 'blog of the week'. Louise? yeah that's me aka Punknscrap is our featured blog this week because she's always leaving comments on my blog (Thank you Lou!) and because we just love her cards and creativity!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Red And Black - Posted for Trace.
I don't know why but when I upload pics on here they are never as clear as the original. Anyhow Trace and I were talking on the phone on Sat night and she said she had stepped out of her comfort zone and done a red and black card.....now for the freaky bizzare part, so had I. So this is my effort, although very badly uploaded.

lou blog photo 

Carte Postale Stamp Set
Leaves La Carte Jumbo Wheel
Basic Black CS
Real Read CS
Basic Black Classic Ink Pad
Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment ink pad
Stampin Dimensionals

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow Louise, that's awesome! Love the contrast with black & red, just stunning.
Michelle

Tracy said...

Lou has since sent me this card and believe me when I say this image does it no justice. It is amazing in real life. Thanks Lou.

Trace